Lady Gaga’s special pink-and-green Oreos hit shelves today (Jan. 28), and to celebrate, the brand is throwing a virtual scavenger hunt.
Participants can enter for a chance to win a specialty pack signed by Mother Monster herself, and the rules are simple.
Starting at 10:00 a.m. ET, head to the Oreo Twitter account for a first series of clues to “hiding spots” on the site, all inspired by Gaga’s Chromatica album.
A release promises that fans will have 24 hours to do the following:
1. Crack the cookie clue, dropped on the hour from 10:00 a.m. ET to 3:00 p.m. ET.
2. Follow the clue to the corresponding Twitter account.
3. Identify the corresponding Chromatica Cookie Hunt tweet.
4. Reply to the tweet with #ChromaticaCookieHunt #sweepstakes and tag @OREO.
5. Carry on to the next clue. Each person can earn one entry for each compliant reply tweet and may receive up to six entries for a chance to win a signed pack by Lady Gaga.
Lady Gaga’s themed Oreos are available wherever the cookies are sold, for a limited time.
Good luck, Little Monsters!